So, what’s the cost?
First, I need to know the scope of your project, and then I can provide a quote. I’ll take into account time required for meetings, research, interviews, and writing.
- I quote by the job.
- I’ll throw in two rounds of revisions as part of the total cost. Additional revisions? Those may be charged at an hourly rate.
- If you have a rush job that you need turned around in 48 hours or less, I charge a rush rate.
- I require 1/3 of the total fee up front for new clients.
- If the project is terminated by you after I’ve written the piece, I still require full payment of the agreed-upon fee. If it’s terminated during the writing phase, I’ll charge you only for the hours I’ve invested up to that point.
- I require final payment 15 days following the completion of the project.
Ready for a quote? Give me a call, or fill out my handy-dandy contact form, and I’ll be in touch.