What I write:
- Blog posts
- Case studies
- Direct mail letters
- Press releases
- Website content
You’ll be better off hiring someone else for:
- Cover letters
- Editing jobs
- Technical manuals
- White papers
So, what’s the cost?
First, I need to know the scope of your project, and then I can provide a quote. I’ll take into account time required for meetings, research, interviews, and writing.
- I quote by the job.
- I’ll throw in two rounds of revisions as part of the total cost. Additional revisions? Those may be charged at an hourly rate.
- If you have a rush job that you need turned around in 48 hours or less, I charge a rush rate.
- I require 1/3 of the total fee up front for new clients.
- If the project is terminated by you after I’ve written the piece, I still require full payment of the agreed-upon fee. If it’s terminated during the writing phase, I’ll charge you only for the hours I’ve invested up to that point.
- I require final payment within 15 days following the completion of the project.
For a free consultation, call 650-793-0322, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.