- Do you have a story to tell, a product to promote, an event to announce, a message to communicate?
- Do you want to get the word out in a way that’s persuasive but not pushy?
- Do you want your web site, blog posts, newsletter, brochure, or direct mail piece to sound conversational, informative, and trustworthy?
- Do you want your ideal audience to read your words and think: Wow, you GET me, and you’re the solution to my problem!
- And do you want all of the above without having to write it yourself?
As a freelance writer, my goal is to provide compelling and authentic web content and marketing materials so people like you can attract more clients, more customers, more donors, and a bigger audience.
In short, I’ll toot your horn so you can grow your business.
With my help, you’ll get:
- Attention-grabbing copy that increases your visibility and engages your customers. With effective copy, you get more clicks on your site, more browsers turning into buyers, and more clients motivated to do business with you rather than your competitors.
- Time to focus on what’s important to you. Why put off what a freelancer can do now? You have more important things to do with your time and talents than churn out copy. Right?
- A fresh perspective on your message. I’ll bring an outside viewpoint that you can’t get, being so close to your business. With the mindset of someone new to your work, I’ll ask the questions your audience would ask, so your copy addresses what’s important to them.
- Results, at a savings! Hiring a freelancer with low overhead is more cost-effective than a big agency. And you won’t be adding another employee to your payroll!
- An easy solution to your writing needs. You can relax, knowing your written content will be completed on deadline. And the whole process will be a piece of cake.
What I write:
- Case studies
- Direct mail letters
- Press releases
- Web site content
You’d be better off hiring someone else for:
- Cover letters
- Editing jobs
- Technical manuals
My ideal clients are:
- Solopreneurs. Web content, blog posts, e-newsletters…you want to attract your customers and keep them coming back for more. But writing all that copy can suck up your valuable time. You want written content that’s relatable, interesting, conversational, and proves you’re an expert in what you do.
- Small business owners. Let’s face it: you can’t do it alone. Like all business owners, you rely on experts to do the things you don’t know how to do, aren’t good at doing, or don’t want to do. Like wordsmiths. You want written content that’s personable, trustworthy, and educates without coming across as sales-y.
- Creative individuals. Your art is your devotional act. Writing copy? Not so much. You’d rather have your teeth pulled than promote your own work. You want written content that tells a compelling story.
- Nonprofits. As a marketing director, ED, or outreach coordinator, you’re juggling a lot of tasks. Wouldn’t it be nice to farm out those writing projects? You want more than web copy. You want newsletter content, fundraising letters, press releases. You want help!
Contact me via phone or email for a free consultation. I’m eager to hear about your writing needs!